We have an opening in our Client Services team for an Account Manager.
— Assertive/confident with a pro-active and can-do attitude
- At least 3 years agency experience, in either an integrated or creative agency as an Account Manager.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to assist with complex implementation projects, co-ordinating agency resources to deliver on time and within budget.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to guide a project strategically/creatively.
- Experience of writing briefs and scoping projects.
- Superb relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proof-reading experience.
- A commercial mindset.
- An excellent eye for detail.
Roles and responsibilities
- Be the main point of contact between the agency and our clients, establishing a relationship, understanding their needs and defining project briefs.
- Overseeing the delivery of the project, providing insights into what the client needs and ensuring the finished work fulfils the brief.
- Assist in extracting clear client feedback so amends can be actioned quickly and effectively, pushing back when necessary.
- Display confidence — ability to ask questions, challenge stakeholders (internally and externally), critique briefs and work produced.
- Work with the project manager to schedule internal resource and ensure projects are delivered efficiently, on budget and to deadlines.
- Pro-actively manage all elements of a project to ensure the seamless delivery of client projects.
- Scoping projects.
- Assisting in pitching for new business.
- Assisting in presenting completed work.
- Produce profitability reports on account portfolio.
Skills are important, but so is making sure we’re right for each other. The Orb team is professional all of the time, fun most of the time, eating half of the time, and drinking some of the time! We’ve got a good mix of personalities, but the common theme is that no one takes themselves too seriously. Everyone is comfortable being themselves, everyone is willing to “muck in” when needed and help each other out, and we’re passionate about what we do
Salary: around £35k
If you are interested in applying, please contact email@example.com