Digital Designer Job Ad
We have an opening in our Creative team for digital designers — one senior and one midweight.
You will be responsible for delivering stunning work for Orb and for our clients. This includes expressing brands beautifully across printed, experiential and digital touchpoints and being an excellent typographic designer.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Hands on — creating top level ideas, visualising them across a campaign and setting up brand guidelines, all based on thorough research and insight
· Work with the Strategy team to ensure creative concepts are on brand and strategically sound
· Ensure highest creative standards are met in accordance with the brief
· Contribute to business development pitches
· Create stand-out, creative presentation decks
· Always looking for opportunities to push boundaries and produce amazing work.
· Effective time management to ensure the smooth running of simultaneous projects
· Work collaboratively with the wider team to see through production of campaign assets
· Must be able to work from the Birmingham office when required
Knowledge and skills
· Passion for beautiful, visually impactful design solutions
· Able to create and craft award winning — peer envy work.
· Ability to come up with visionary concepts and great customer experiences
· Extensive knowledge of graphic design and relevant software
· Familiarity with film-making techniques (beyond motion graphics)
· An eye for detail and for quality assurance
· Good understanding of UI / UX and website architecture
· Excellent time management skills
· Brilliant attention to detail
Skills are important, but so is making sure we’re right for each other. The Orb team is professional all of the time, fun most of the time, eating half of the time, and drinking some of the time! We’ve got a good mix of personalities, but the common theme is that no one takes themselves too seriously. Everyone is comfortable being themselves, everyone is willing to “muck in” when needed and help each other out, and we’re passionate about what we do.
So, if you think you’re a good fit with a strong track record and want an exciting challenge then get in touch with your CV and anything else that will help us choose you.