Performance Marketing Professional Job Ad
We are currently looking to fill potentially two positions within our performance marketing team. These will be subject to experience and capabilities of the candidates.
Reporting to the Head of Digital and working closely with the wider team, the Performance Marketing Professionals will play an important role in the delivery of our digital growth plan across paid media, SEO, Social Media and Web Dev, as well as helping to shape ongoing planning and strategy using data and insight from our campaigns, channels, industry and competitors.
The Performance Marketing Professionals will have a strong desire to immerse themselves in the business and wider marketplace, as well as their own industry, to identify and adopt new trends. They will have exceptional project management skills and a strong track record of maximising ROI through digital channels.
· Day-to-day management of paid media campaigns across search, social and display, supported by the Head of Digital
· A level of account management and client liaison
· Measurement and analysis of marketing performance to support ongoing improvement of ROI and able to champion these insights with management and client teams including AB testing and data-driven insights
· Leading on Search and Display advertising across SERPs, Google Display, Discovery and Video, retargeting platforms and new channels — including budget management, campaign management and all measurement and analysis
· Responsibility for the delivery and performance management of third party and affiliate lead generation campaigns to meet agreed client ROAS targets
· Build and manage industry leading paid social campaigns across B2C and B2B social platforms with a strong test and learn approach; including measurement and analysis
· Alongside the Head of Digital be responsible for the technical SEO strategy
· Work alongside the internal team on website content (including blogs) to ensure brand consistency and SEO optimisation
· Be a proactive member of the team offering insight and ideas for the benefit of overall revenue, performance, processes and efficiencies
Knowledge and skills
· Experience of supporting and/or managing paid search and paid social campaigns
· Sound copywriting skills
· Demonstrable SEO experience including the use of Moz or similar platform
· Sound understanding of wider marketing techniques
· Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Confident in relevant IT packages such as (but not limited to) Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Adwords, Bing and Facebook Business Manager
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Highly organised
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· Able to prioritise and work well under pressure and at a fast pace
· Ability to work under pressure
· Inquisitive and curious
· Delivery focussed
· Flexible to working as a team and individually
· Communicate effectively
· ‘Can do’ attitude
· Must be able to work from the Birmingham office when required
Skills are important, but so is making sure we’re right for each other. The Orb team is professional all of the time, fun most of the time, eating half of the time, and drinking some of the time! We’ve got a good mix of personalities, but the common theme is that no one takes themselves too seriously. Everyone is comfortable being themselves, everyone is willing to “muck in” when needed and help each other out, and we’re passionate about what we do.
So, if you think you’re a good fit with a strong track record and want an exciting challenge then get in touch with your CV and anything else that will help us choose you.