We have an opening in our Client Services team for a Project Manager.
— Assertive/confident with a pro-active and can-do attitude
— At least 3 years agency experience, in either an integrated or creative agency as a Project Manager.
- Highly organised with excellent time management.
- Ability to multitask.
- Understanding of creative process and account team process.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to work in fast paced environment and juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work as part of a team.
- Overall responsibility for creative resource planning and management across all workflows.
- Scoping projects to understand how much time is required with the relevant creative resource and ensuring it is correctly budgeted.
- Use project management tools to track project progress and keep account team updated.
- Working closely with the account team to ensure all projects are appropriately resourced, juggling priorities to ensure deadlines are met.
- Remaining a calming influence for the creative team — ensuring multiple projects run through seamlessly, in what can be a challenging environment in terms of timescales and pace.
- Proactively flagging resource capacity challenges and liaising with accounts team to resolve them.
Skills are important, but so is making sure we’re right for each other. The Orb team is professional all of the time, fun most of the time, eating half of the time, and drinking some of the time! We’ve got a good mix of personalities, but the common theme is that no one takes themselves too seriously. Everyone is comfortable being themselves, everyone is willing to “muck in” when needed and help each other out, and we’re passionate about what we do
Salary: around £30k
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact email@example.com