We have an opening in our Strategy team for a Creative strategist & story teller.
We do branding, strategy and creative, across a wide range of industry and sectors. We build brands to last, tell stories that connect and run campaigns with impact.
This role is a mix of strategy, storytelling and copywriting, and is perfect for someone to help elevate and level up what we do. A creative strategist who is is able to engage and challenge clients with new ideas and concepts. A wordsmith with fire in their belly and the craft to match. Someone who is able to bridge the gap between clients and their audiences, strategy and creative to deliver projects that engage.
· Examining clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives
· Conducting thorough primary and secondary research, on your own to come up with clear insights for creative briefs, presentations, and strategies.
· Research the marketing and messaging strategies of clients’ and our competitors, and remain
up-to-date with the latest trends to inform strategy and messaging.
· Collaborate with the Orb team to create insights, briefs, strategy decks and pitches.
· Create engaging strategy and creative workshops.
· Working with the design team to get content and campaigns live.
· Consistently deliver projects on timely, pre-set deadlines.
· 3–5 years’ agency experience, with a track record in storytelling, brand and content strategy, copywriting and creative execution.
· Curious and collaborative mindset
· Excellent written skills and perfect grammar.
· Experience in B2B and B2C
You’re someone who is willing to take risks. Push for better and aren’t afraid to step on a few toes or bet out of your comfort zone. You don’t believe in resting on your laurels, not afraid of change. You’re someone who’s looking to break away from doing the same old thing and wants an opportunity to try new ways of working, unleashing your creativity to build something different.
Skills are important, but so is making sure we’re right for each other. We’re fun all of the time, professional most of the time, and eating the rest of the time. We’ve got a good mix of personalities, a vibrant culture, one that encourages collaboration and experimentation.